Valentine’s Day is around the corner and I know some of you are still challenged with a selection of a place to go out or what to cook. But if you decide to stay in, I suggest you simply order food delivery and concentrate on what is truly important: Pleasure and focus on each other.
Here are 10 best food delivery apps you can check out to enjoy your romantic dinner on Wednesday night. But don’t hesitate to use these on any other day as well.
1. UberEats: this is my personal favorite primarily because of the app’s simplicity. You can just see the most popular places and filter restaurants by cuisine geography. And the best: real time tracking and a growing amount of restaurants!
2. DoorDas: you can view more than 110,000 menus in hundreds of cities nationwide. The app features easy ordering with favorites and reordering, scheduled deliveries, real-time updates, no minimums, and the option to pay with your Google Account or credit card. DoorDash may be similar to other services in this space, but it does have restaurants that likely can’t be found elsewhere.
3. Postmates: we can thank the “revolutionary Urban Logistics platform” for getting orders from restaurants to customers within minutes. Delivery fees can get out of control, but this service presents a brilliant solution. Postmates is still young, and thus it’s not available in a significant number of markets just yet.
4. Seamless: the app claims to have “oodles” of restaurants and menus that are updated regularly, completed with photos, reviews, pricing and the time it will take for it to arrive! Seamless is available in New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Miami, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. So if you live in a major U.S. city, Seamless is the food delivery app you want to have on hand.
5. Delivery.com: similar to Postmates,is another popular app that offers other services in addition to food delivery. The app features over 10,000 local businesses where you can get food, alcohol, groceries, laundry and dry cleaning delivered right to you. Just enter your address to see what’s around you, and use the sorting feature to filter by cuisine choice, reviews, or the shortest time it will take to arrive.
6. Munchery: the app specializes in chef-cooked dishes that are nourishing, affordable and made with the freshest ingredients.
7. Foodler: If you’re looking for some deals, this app might be worth checking out. You get the chance to receive rewards by using the app to order food, and you can even earn cash that you can use to pay for future orders. Available in almost all states across the U.S., the app offers what most of the others do too in terms of local browsing, easy-to-use menus from loads of restaurants, user reviews, order history and so much more.
8. Eat24: described as “a food truck in your pants.” With over 20,000 restaurants in more than 1,500 cities (with more being added all the time), one of the best parts of the app is its unique “What’s Good” feature, which uses an algorithm to pick out the absolute best dishes for you based on popular items, local tips and user reviews. You can even use your camera to scan your credit card through the app if you’re the one picking up the tab!
9. OrderUp: a top choice among all the rest of these food delivery apps, and for good reason. Not only does it claim to deliver food from restaurants considered “undeliverable,” but its accuracy in details and tracking are nearly unmatched.
10. Caviar: another app that has positioned itself as a food delivery service for the undeliverable. Browse high quality photos from the menu, customize your meal by adding notes for the restaurant, complete your payment and then a Caviar delivery worker will go out and pick everything up to deliver it to you in lightning fast speed. 🙂